designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Go Packers!

I love fall for the colors, the clothes, and the football! Ever since my days as a high school cheerleader for our state championship team, football has been a huge part of the season! Being from Wisconsin, I am an automatic Packers fan! (And I just love Brett Farve!) …I’ve been invited to the game against the Cowboys in Dallas this Thursday night, by some diehard Cowboys fans! Both teams are 10-1, and I have a "friendly rivalry" growing with some of my opposing team supporters! It should make for a really fun night!! I haven’t decided what to wear… I’ll be supporting Brett and the Pack with some sort of green or gold (but no hats made of any combination of cheese or foam)!!! Of course, I love any excuse to get a new pair of hot jeans. I think these sexy, but casual, jeans from Miss Me, with a cute little top, will show up all the gals from Dallas! (Just teasing, of course!) Go Pack!

-Amanda in NY

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore