designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, November 24, 2007

The craziest day of shopping




I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Holiday. It is always great being able to eat as much as you want with out having to justify a thing! I am in North Carolina visiting my family. It truly is beautiful here. The trees are still rich in color.

I didn't dare to go to the malls yesterday. It is crazy how early people get up in the morning to get what they think is a deal. Really it is that great of a deal if you are getting up at 3am fighting other women? To me it is not. I would rather shop on Jlamore.com and not have to try to fight the crowds. The items on Jlamore.com don't compare to the items in department stores. Jlamore offers pieces that are unique and you won't see them on every other woman walking down the street. This is why I love the Poleci "Moire Beaded" Dress. I have not seen anything like this at any store. The beading and coloring of this dress is beautiful and classy. It is one of a kind!


Caitlin

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore