designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Chicago Restaurants

Amanda K: I just spent a couple days in Chicago and had a great time. My mom and I saw Jersey Boys, which was incredible, and also had a couple fantastic meals! We ate at Tru and Les Nomades, both terrific!

I would also HIGHLY recommend Alinea and Moto for a really special meal and experience. I blogged about both last year, as two restaurants on my “must-try” list. (Check out my blog entry under “Chicago Restaurants.”) I have since eaten at both… For my birthday, my boyfriend and I flew to Chicago for the sole purpose of dining at Alinea (considered the best restaurant in America, according to Gourmet Magazine). The meal was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! Moto is also terrific – great food and really unique; think menus printed on edible crackers! Of the two, Moto was more casual and hence, probably a bit more “fun.” But my meal and experience at Alinea was unforgettable; think 20-plus courses with superb wine pairings! (Check out the bison course at left!) Enjoy!

-Amanda in NY

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore