designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Gobble up the Sales


Hope everyone had a happy turkey day. I had a great day of food, family and fun…oh and did I say food? I’m STUFFED! Now I am trying to decide if I am going to brave the crazy shopping crowds in the morning. Looks like I might not have to! J.Lamore has some great sale items! No lines, no dealing with impatient people, no digging through sizes…Sounds much better to me! I love the Poleci "Paisley Silk Wrap" Top . I can wear this with jeans for a casual night out or dress it up for a Christmas party!

Happy shopping,

Audra in Birmingham

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore