designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, November 23, 2007

Blogging from Birmingham, MI

Hello all! I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving, I know we did! I've never seen such a huge table prepared for Thanksgiving dinner- and that was only for the kids! It was a blast being with so much of my family at one time.


Although the Turkey and stuffing are great parts of Thanksgiving, the day after is what really gets me excited! I love the shopping!! This year while away from home (and away from J. LaMore...thank goodness for jlamore.com), I focused on little odds n' ends as well as accessories from little boutiques in downtown Birmingham, MI. I bought a gorgeous little planner on sale and a cute umbrella to match! As for my shoe purchase- I have to treat myself to Manas "Capri Nero" Boot as my "Black Friday" favorite buy. These boots are so fabulous, and let me tell you after a day of shopping in a trendy downtown, I saw no tall black boot better then this!!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore