designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Nicole Who?


Hi friends – I have been struggling all week on what to wear to the Keith Urban concert tonight! I have already seen him once in Atlanta and now he came to see me in Birmingham! :) His concert is one of the best by far. If you ever get the chance to go, I strongly recommend it! Even if you don’t like his music, its worth it just to look at his gorgeous face for two hours!
I think I have decided on the Sky "Nelina Belted Tube" Dress. Its fairly warm in Birmingham today – 68 degrees, so I think I’ll throw it on with some jeans and my Boutique 9 "Tunika Gold" Pumps.
Thanks J.Lamore for the fabulous outfit. Now maybe Keith will notice me! ....Nicole who? (Kidding, of course!)

Audra in Birmingham, AL

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore