designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Years Eve!

I (of course) love all of the Susana Monaco items. When I visited the store recently I tried on the Susana Monaco "Diaz Hoodie" Top and my sister tried on the Susana Monaco "Bombshell Halter" Dress. They both are to die for!! Susana items always fit so well, and they are also very versatile! I'm definitely going to purchase the Diaz Hoodie soon! I can wear it with jeans and brown boots for a casual look, or tights and pumps for a dressy look. I love it!! This will be my 3rd chocolate brown, same fabric, Susana item that I have purchased from J. LaMore. I love this color and fabric!!!




Happy New Years Eve!!!!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore