designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, December 27, 2007

After Christmas Shopping






I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas and everyone was able to be with their families and loved ones. I know that many of us live all over the world and it is often hard to get the whole family togeher.


I am in L.A and went to the mall yesterday to pick up a quick gift for a friend. I honestly do not understand how there still are that many people at the mall. I thought everyone had been shopping for weeks for gifts. It really is insane.


I was tempted to put up flyers all around the mall for Jlamore.com. The sale going on right now is incredible!!!!! This beats any other sale I saw yesterday and the clothes are the best you will find! I can't wait to get my hands on B. Chyll "Shawl Cardigan" Sweater and the Modern Vintage "Althea" Shoe Boot. These two pieces are one of a kind and would look amazing together.






No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore