designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, December 07, 2007

Samantha Who??? wearing QI


I was watching Samantha Who?, catching up on my shows from this week and saw her wearing the Qi Cashmere "Single Button Cardigan" Sweater but in a sand color. I was trying to find a picture of it on abc but they did not have one. I was so excited to see her wearing a piece that Jlamore.com carries. I have the Qi Cashmere "Single Button Cardigan" Sweater and love it! Every time I wear it someone compliments me. I often wear my Qi Cashmere "Single Button Cardigan" Sweater with my black skinny jeans and boots. It is a killer outfit. If any of you watch Samantha Who? it is a hilarious show. She was wearing the Qi Cashmere "Single Button Cardigan" Sweater on the episode, "The Car". Keep your eyes pealed!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore