designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Great holiday items


AAAAGGHHH! Being pregnant this holiday season and seeing all that jlamore.com has to offer is KILLING me!! Every day when I go to my closet, I forlornly look at all of my jlamore.com items, sigh, then pull out the old trusty maternity jeans! Oh, well. This will be the LAST time I am going through this, so I am going to save all the money I would have spent and have a shopping spree as soon as I'm back to my old weight. I especially love this Urchin "Red Lurex" Sweater.. It is SO ME! Casual, yet a classy standout. Everyone enjoy the wide assortment of fabulous items from jlamore.com, because, trust me, it is hard to look but not be able to purchase!
Amanda K in Miami

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore