designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Need Boots ASAP!

I just flew into Wisconsin this afternoon and was greeted by the cold, wind, and snow! (And I had thought New York City was cold... In reality, NYC was a balmy 40 degrees!) I was wearing jeans, pumps, and a short little jacket when I got off the plane in Madison today - definitely not appropriate for the snowstorm that was happening around me. I am in town for more than a week and will definitely need to tweak my wardrobe. I think these Manas "Winter Marrone" Boots are calling my name - functional and stylish! How perfect!!!!


I hope everyone has a very happy (and warm) holiday!!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore