designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Burrr!

Yes, keeping warm in the Midwest was necessary yesterday! My classes were all canceled because of the terrible snow storms- it was great to have the whole day off! Last night me and a bunch of my girlfriends went ice skating at a little park in downtown Milwaukee. It was so cute! There was holiday lights and music, and to make things even more amazing, the whole outdoor rink was connected to a Starbucks, where you could go in wearing your skates and order a nice hot coffee!!

I wish I would of had the Poleci "Tube Sleeve" Coat to wear last night! I know that it would be warm enough to handle the cold weather, and I would have looked so cute skating around in this! Only thing is, I would have to improve on my skating, because if I fell wearing this gorgeous coat I would not be a happy camper!!





-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore