designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Winter Escape

One of my favorite parts of winter is a winter get-away!! …I’m leaving cold NYC tomorrow for a last-minute trip to Miami before heading to Wisconsin for Christmas with my parents. As I’m going through my closet and pulling out some favorite “warm-weather” dresses, I noticed how many great sale items I could use from jlamore.com, from shorts and tees, to great sandals and dresses. ...I haven’t had a chance to do any “resort” shopping, but long dresses seem to be in every designer’s resort collection this year. This 1060 Sherman dress is a great steal for only $95!! Great for a winter escape!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore