designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Yoana on Sale!

I just realized Christmas is in 3 days. I hope everyone is ready! I noticed today that Yoana Baraschi items are on sale!! I've wanted the Yoana Baraschi "Shawl Knit Tunic" Top forever, and now would be the best time to buy it! Even though if you order online right now the items won't make it before Christmas, what my dad always does with last minute gift requests is that he orders the item, then prints out a picture of it and puts it in a big box and wraps it. Not as fun as receiving the actual item at the time, but it's always fun to look forward to those items arriving a few days after Christmas!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore