designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Time to Collapse! (and shop!)




Whew! What a crazy holiday season! Between raising two kids, being pregnant, and hosting a Christmas Cocktail, Christmas Day Dinner, and New Year's Day Open House, I am wiped out!! Now for some ME time.... Since I am nearing the end of my pregnancy and haven't gained TOO much weight, I am eyeing some great J. LaMore items. (bonus: they are on sale!) Being a big fan of Immortality, I love the "Venus Bootcut" Jean- especially paired with the ABS "Wrap Around" Smock Top and Costablanca "Kevin" shoe. So cute!
Amanda K in Miami

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore