designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, January 18, 2008

Planning Ahead for Warm Weather!


I agree with Julie - the new yellow Susana top is a must-have for spring! I think it would be adorable for the beach paired with these Billy Blues shorts (which are on sale for $45!!!).

Unfortunately the beach will have to wait a few months - we had a huge snow storm here in D.C. last night. I have dinner reservations tonight with friends - and I will be bundled up! It's tough to look cute AND stay warm - but this red sweater by urchin is the perfect answer to both! I wear mine all the time, and get complimented on it constantly. I am definitely wearing it out tonight!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore