designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Relaxing with Lush....


My question to the friends this New Year is this: What is your favorite way to unwind and relax?

My favorite way to unwind and relax is to retreat to my bathroom with a glass of wine, lock the door (so no little ones can come in!), light some candles, and run a deep, hot bath. I've been known to spend an hour soaking in the tub! Of course, I need some fabulous bath products to keep the bathroom and my skin smelling lovely. On a recent trip to Chicago, we stumbled on Lush in Lincoln Park. The incredible smells lured us into the store- lo and behold, Santa brought myself and my kids some bath bombs a few weeks later! Let me tell you, these are incredible. My girls like the ones that turn the water a beautiful color while releasing confetti or glitter swirling around them, while I like the intoxicating scents. My entire upstairs smells great after using one of these! Order yourself a few, and let your worries melt away!
Amanda K in Miami

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore