designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Great Holiday Visit...

I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday season!!!! I just ended a wonderful trip to Wisconsin, where I celebrated Christmas and New Year’s with my family and some old and dear high school friends! What a nice trip!! It was so great to spend time with my family… and of course, to visit J. LaMore and to catch up with my favorite women’s clothing store proprietors (even if it was briefly…)! Jennifer & Jim: I’m so glad I was able to catch up with you – even if it was only for a short period of time!! I hope I didn’t talk everyone’s ears’ off…AGAIN!!!

I’m heading to Miami on Saturday, and while at J. LaMore today, I picked up a few “essentials” to get me through some hot nights out and a few lazy days around the pool… First pick was the Rhys Dwfen “Steven” dress – a great little mini for a steamy night out. I also had to have the Susana Monaco “Bombshell Halter” dress (at left) – for me, it’ll be perfect over my fuchsia bikini and great for going from poolside bar to chic shopping. I also picked up the Christopher Deane “Britney” top – the color is so beautiful, great with a pair of hot jeans or even crisp white shorts. Finally, I bought the Boutique 9 “Tunika” gold pumps – a must-have for my Miami wardrobe (and let’ be honest, any wardrobe)!! ...Thanks again J. LaMore for the hospitality! And Amy and Jessica: it was great to finally meet both of you in person!!!!

...Hope everyone is staying warm in their neck of the woods!

-Amanda in NY

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore