designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Stuck on the Couch!

Today I have been parked on my couch all day since I got my wisdom teeth out this morning (No fun!) With my dog cuddled up next to me and my lap top on my lap (and some very friendly painkillers), I'm doing alright for the most part!


I hope everyone had a fabulous New Years! I wanted to post a picture from New Years Eve of my favorite recent jlamore.com purchase, the Susana Monaco "Charmeuse" Dress. I blogged about this earlier how I wore the dress as is, and then had it tailored to a shorter length for parties like the one I went to on New Years! (In the picture is my best friend Kristin on the left, then me on the right.)
Happy 2008 everyone!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore