designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Welcome to jlamore.com Katie!

Welcome to jlamore.com, Katie!! I'm proud to say that as her sister, I introduced Katie to J. LaMore and jlamore.com! So glad that you're joining us to blog about fashion and how great jlamore.com is.


When both Katie and I are in town, we always make a stop into J. LaMore. Sadly I had to go alone today since she is back in D.C. On the bright side, I tried on that Linq "Lady Like" Jacket that I've been eyeing on the site and I LOVE it! It fits perfect, I'm planning on wearing it tonight!! I also tried on the Taylor & Hyde "Media Kimono" Dress as well as the Susana Monaco "String Halter" Top . I really loved it all!!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore