designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SAG AWARDS







Did I watch the SAG awards? Of course I did. There is not one awards show that I miss. I love watching the stars walk down the red carpet in incredible design studded dresses, Chopard Gems, and Jimmy Choo shoes. There is always an array of different dresses that walk the red carpet. Every year I have my favorites and this year I have three.


Mrs. Pitt looked incredible in her vintage silk Hermes gown. She always graces the awards with sophistication and class. Of couse as we all know there is talk on the town that she is pregnant agian! If so we are going to be graced with another beauty.


Marion Cotillard was another one of my favorites in Nina Ricci. She looked magical in this pale grey strapless gown. This posed nothing but chic.

I am going to have to say my all time favorite was Vanessa Williams in Escada. WOW!!! She looked so beautiful and the dress fit her like a glove. Like I have said there is more yellow to come!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore