designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I Cannot Believe How Cold It Is!!!

I feel like all I can blog about right now is how cold it is in WI!! As of right now it is -4 degrees, with a windchill of -22 degrees. You have to be kidding me!! I haven't gone outside yet, and I really don't want to. Tonight I'll be going downtown, which usually means walking from place to place. We'll definitely be taking cabs!!


Along with a hat, scarf, mittens, boots, and a huge winter jacket- I plan on wearing the Qi Cashmere "Shawl Collar" Cardigan. This sweater is so warm and so cute!! Hopefully at some point in the night I'll actually be warm enough to take off my winter coat and show it off!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore