designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Keep in style for 2008




Happy 2008!!! I can't believe we are already well on our way in January. I feel like I have not had a minute to sit down and relax. The holidays are always crazy, running from Mom to Dad's to Grandmas house.


With all my running around, I love to wear the Qi Cashmere "Cardigan Coat" Sweater. This could be worn as a dress with tights or a cute long sweater with skinny jeans. Either waye this piece is so comfy and cute. The bell sleeve really adds a feminine touch. This look is so easy and fast. Pair this sweater dress with the Manas "Capri Corteccia" Boot and you are ready to go!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore