designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

How I Relax

To answer your question Amanda, my favorite way to relax is stress free shopping actually! Not the kind of shopping where you have to find the perfect present or outfit for the night, but the kind of shopping where you can go from store to store browsing around, maybe finding something and maybe not.

What to wear when doing this shopping?? Comfy Twisted Heart of course! Shopping today I wore my black Twisted Heart sweats (with a red heart on the back of course) that matched my red Twisted Heart "Love" Hoodie. I also love the comfy Blake Standard tee's at jlamore.com. Match 'em with twisted heart items for that comfy cute look!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore