designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Spring Fever


As I am sitting looking at all the amazing new Susan Monoco pieces I truly am getting spring fever. I am sick of single digit temperatures and need the sun to start shining and giving me some warmer weather. 

The new Susan Monoco String Babydoll top is my favorite new piece. Yellow is going to be one of the hottest spring colors this year. On the runways and in magazines yellow and other soft colors are going to make statements. This top would look amazing with white pants or a denim skirt. Espridrills would really make this look complete. I love the straps crossing in the back. This is a must for everybody!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore