designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, January 28, 2008

SAG Awards


Did anyone else see the SAG awards last night? I did and of course one of my main reasons for doing so was to see how everyone dressed. To be completely honest I didn't see many dresses I liked. One I did like was Vanessa Williams yellow gown. I love bright colors, especially this one with her gorgeous skin tones! On the other hand, some bright colors can look gaudy and well, kind of like a birthday cake! Sandra Oh's hot pink and black dress was quite the... eye catcher to say the least! She should of checked out the gorgeous dresses at jlamore.com instead.

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore