designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Valentine's Day

What to wear on Valentine's day! My attire depends completely on my plans. As of right now, it's up in the air if my night will be a dinner date, something with my family, or something with my girlfriends. Here's what I could wear to any of these possibilities:

Valentine's Day date deserves a very special dress! The Susana Monaco "Belted Tube" Dress will be a big V-Day hit since it's such a beautiful red!! I'd wear this dress with a little jacket and pumps. Maybe even get it shortened a bit if there's time (Oh what's new, me getting a dress shortened! Haha)

A Valentine's day with my family would include a nice dinner and most likely a movie or TV night. Just another casual night, maybe with a heart shaped cake for dessert! For a comfy night like this, I would wear the Twisted Heart "Stud Crew" T-Shirt. What's more perfect for V-Day then something that actually says love?!

With friends I'd want to be a little more dressy. Maybe I'd pair the Urchin "Red Lurex" Sweater with these nice jeans and pumps. Sounds good to me!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore