designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, January 21, 2008

Appreciating the warmth!




Okay- while I usually am craving some winter weather by this time of year (believe it or not it is possible to get sick of 80 degree temps year-round), I am definitely NOT envious of the weather that much of the country is getting right now. Negative-digit weather does not sound appealing at all, and makes me appreciate walking around in shorts and sandals! Those people who were brave enough to go to Lambeau Field last night are crazy in my book! I think even if I were Brett Favre, I would've said, "Um, no thanks.. too cold for me!!" I love ya, Brett, but maybe you should have stayed home based on the final score of the game!!!

But I digress- if I were in the frozen tundra that you all are experiencing, I would love to look great with some jlamore.com items keeping me warm! For example, the Urchin "Charcoal Cardigan" Sweater with Twisted Heart "Heart Break" T shirt underneath would feel so toasty with a pair of Union "Goddess Cord" Pants. Now that would look HOT when the weather is COLD!
Amanda K in Miami

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore