designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Catching Up!

Wow! So much is going on that I have to catch up on! New friends, great sale, funny blogs from Amy ( I got a kick out of that one by the way!!)

Welcome new friends!! I hope you ladies enjoy being a J.LaMore Friend as much as we all do! I know you will!!

About this sale! I cannot believe how low some of the prices are. Kalyn, I know you have this Lu Lu Lame "Lace Tunic" Dress. I see that it's still available in a Medium. Would you recommend this dress for spring?? I think its so cute!!

Amy, that "10 things you should never say to a guy" was so funny. I think I've said all 10 of things to every guy I've been with! (hmm, no wonder I'm single!!) I can recall many times saying "Do you ever dress up" translating to "WHAT are you wearing." And the countless times I use the word cute.... yikes.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore