designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, December 07, 2009

Wide Headbands!

Hi Jennifer and Charlotte. I love wide headbands and wear them all the time. This is not a new trend for me but it's one that will last a long time.

I just noticed the new headbands on jlamore.com and I love the colors and the little accents added to each one that make them original. Cute! I understand that in the US there is a big need need for warmth in the cold weather winter states and these headbands are sure look great and they're useful and not just an accessory like you see here with Victoria Beckham.

In London, and like in most big cities I'm sure, people walk everywhere and a warm headband like what you have on the site is perfect. I don't like to wear a full knit cap to keep my ears warm. I wrecks my hair!

Anyway, I love the bold colors you in your selection.

Clare
London, England

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore