designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New hairstyle for me!

Hi Jenifer & Friends! I'm sick of my hair and I want to change it. I have brown hair now and I would love to have this hair color and cut that Jennifer Connelly has. I had long straight hair years ago and now that I'm a little older I think this look would be a nice change.

I've had the same hair style for almost three years and I woke up one day and said, "I need a change!" I started looking in the fashion mags and this idea hit home. I love this look and I think it's sexy. My hair isn't as long as Connelly's but if I straightened it add some length.

Do these look like extensions? I would ever do that but it sure looks good in this picture.

Does anyone have a look they like that's similar? I would love to see what you like.

Sarah
Dallas, TX

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore