designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, December 21, 2009

Remembering Brittany Murphy

I know we all hate the tabloids and the non-stop coverage of celebrities (especially when something bad happens to them), but I just wanted to take a moment to remember Brittany Murphy, who was one of my favorite actresses of all time.

Of course we've all seen the timeless classic "Clueless" where Brittany was the young, clueless teen who gets "saved" by Cher. She was also great in Girl, Interrupted, 8 Mile, and all of her other Blockbuster hits. My favorite Brittany Murphy movie, and maybe favorite movie ever, is Uptown Girls. Brittany and Dakota Fanning made the best team- that movie brings me to tears every time!

In honor of Brittany, I'm hosting a girls night "Brittany Murphy Movie Fest." Friends, What was your favorite Brittany Murphy Movie? What's your favorite movie of hers?

Charlotte
Chicago, IL

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore