designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tabloids

I can't recall the exact moment or reasoning behind it, but I also recently declared a moratorium on purchasing tabloids! I believe it had something to do with a sensationalized cover (sound familiar?) that was so obnoxious I had to ask myself why I purchase such junk! Don't get me wrong. I enjoy almost every story in every single rag mag! If I don't read the story, I love the pictures!


I believe it has been two months or so since I last purchased a tabloid magazine. I can honestly say, I miss it! While I'm not ready to go out and purchase one, if anyone has a few copies they're done with, I'll take them!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore