designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, December 07, 2009

Headbands Make a Great Fashion Statement!

Jennifer, I love your selection of Jen Ybarra headbands! I'm finally catching on to the headband trend (a little late). I already have a collection of headbands, but I have to get at least one of those gorgeous ones you got in. None of the headbands I own keep my ears warm, but I know these do! A fashion statement that keeps you warm in winter is almost unheard of. I love the headband look like Mischa shows -->. Super chic and looks great with bangs (yay I'm in luck!)

Hope the party went well! I should have taken advantage of the sale on these great headbands. They'll make great Christmas gifts for my friends and sisters! Hopefully they don't fight over which colors they get;-).
-Charlotte
Chicago, IL

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore