designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Drink more tea! Stay younger!

Hi Everyone! It's Sunday morning, 12-27-09, and it's been a long a hectic holiday season and the cookies are taking their toll. So is the champagne and the wine and the, . . . . well, you get the picture. It's amazing how everything tastes so good and then makes me feel so kind of crummy the next day. No pun intended!

I am staying home for New Years Eve this year so I can get up on New Years Day and start my exercise regimen, which has taken a few hits over the holidays (18+ inches of snow and then the freezing rain didn't help that!). Also, I'm back to my usual ritual of drinking green tea to make me feel better and more energetic before the exercise plan kicks back in again. I took almost 30 days off from running and I can really feel it. Yuck! Ugh!

I'm a coffee drinker in the morning but I always drink green tea for the health benefits around this time of year. It's easier than coffee too. How hard is it to boil some water and add some tea to it. There was a time when I never liked tea. It always left me wanting a really strong coffee. Even when I started drinking tea on a regular basis, I used to think tea was an "acquired taste" and I did it because I thought I had to, but I really love it now for all the right healthy reasons. I opened the pantry and found several boxes of green tea just waiting for after the holidays. I love it when you look for something and you find it right where its supposed to be. A simple pleasure.

So, I had a cup of tea, my workout clothes are on and it's a sunny 25 degree's outside with no wind! Perfect! (Actually, Mexico and 80 degree's is perfect but for now this will have to do!)

See ya in about 35 minutes!

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore