designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, December 17, 2009

My New "Party Wear"

Salvage is my long-time favorite brand for my week-day wear. I love pairing long Salvage tops and sweaters with leggings and flat boots- it makes for a simple but fun outfit. Jennifer, I've noticed that lately you've been carrying much more "going out" items from Salvage. . . and I love them!

This top is almost "80's chic". It's got the fun and sexy vibe with the lace, but it's still totally classic. I'd wear this top with leggings and boots out on the weekend. Maybe even for NYE? I always go with sequin and sparkle for New Years, but this year I could definitely change it up with lace!

-Charlotte
Chicago, IL

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore