designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Years Eve Parties in LA

Hi Jennifer & Friends: I have a chance to go to the hottest New Years Eve Party in Los Angeles and I'm torn about what to do.

The party is called New York Night's: The Black & White Ball and it's at the Playhouse Hollywood here in LA. The problem is the price even if you have a FREE ticket. It's obnoxious. Tickets for First Batch at the bar is $125.00! Final Batch is $250.00!

Silver up to Ultimate Package prices start at $1500.00 and run up to $5,000, which does not include tip or gratuity! Seriously, are you kidding me? Bottles of Kettle one Vodka go for $500 if you reserve one of the tables and you have to buy one. Just so you know, Our company did not give out any bonuses this year so I will not be getting a table. I've been to this place before and it's very cool!

How I have the opportunity to go this year is my boyfriends boss was given two first batch tickets to get in and he took the tickets thinking I wanted to go and it would be a surprise. I love the thoughtfulness but I wanted to spend the night at a house party some friends are having which will be a lot more fun. I already have my outfit picked out. The second problem is the other people we would be going with I don't like very much and we have little if anything in common. Even with free tickets it would still cost $500+ to go to this party.

I don't want to go but how to I get out of this?

Anyone?

Lynn
Los Angeles, LA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore