designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Life On The "J" List?

Hi friends! I wanted to write about one of my favorite comedians and personalities, Kathy Griffin. The other favorite comedian I'll write about later is Chelsea Handler from the show "Chelsea Lately". OMG! I laugh so hard at both of these entertainers!

Now I have to add that I am in no way this crude or crass but Kathy Griffin's comedy just cracks me up. She is blunt, more than a little crude, and absolutely the funniest person I've watched and listened to in a long time. She swears alot but for some reason she can pull it off without sounding vulgur or disgusting. That's hard to do because there's a fine line between the two.

I happened to be channel surfing one day and stumbled upon a Kathy Griffin show called "My Life on the "D" List. I had seen the commercials but didn't pay much attention to them or her but after seeing this show I was hooked. I've been following her ever since and highly recommend her humor to you.

One of the funniest people on the show is Kathy's mom. Kathy picks on her and swears around her much to the disapproval of her mom. Kathy's humor is self deprecating and she picks on celebrities and shows them in a humorous light of egotism and the lack of respect she receives from her peers. Kathy never seems to make the celebrity "A" list but is always treated like she's on the "D" list. The show is very funny and the picture listed shows Kathy with Paris Hilton at a pool and Kathy wanted to be like Paris and get what she wants by posing and being sexy. Well, as you could imagine that didn't work to well. Just so you know, Kathy has picked on Paris Hilton many times in her comedy routines so it was especially funny to see Paris on her show.

My husband is always teasing me that I'm spoiled (which I'm not, by the way) and that everyone wants to be Jennifer LaMore and so he coined the phrase the "J" list, which is the opposite of the "D" list. The "J" list is everyone who is like Jennifer, but that's a whole different story.

Stay tuned for Chelsea Lately.

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore