designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife



Hi everyone!

The summer is usually a time when I get to catch up and see movies playing in the theater. Unfortunetly this summer has been flying by, and last night was my first time going. In the last few years I have noticed that romantic comedies have changed from what we all love them to be; in my opinion the comedy aspect is not natural and seems forced. Recently I have heard quite a few good reviews on "The Proposal", so I decided I would go ahead and give it a chance to surprise me. During the movie's previews, "The Time Traveler's Wife" was shown which casts two of my favorite actors: Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams. It is based off of the best seller book. The movie is about a man who travels through time both past and future, but he cannot control when he will come and go through time. Throughout his travels, he continues to come in contact with Rachel McAdams when she is young and throughout the rest of her life. As they later marry and have a daughter, their love is tested because of the fact that the husband is disappearing through time without choice.By the end of the preview I had goosebumps and was crying. For now I will wait anxiously for its release date, August 14. In the meantime, I recommend that everyone should watch the trailer.

Raquel

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore