designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Back from Vegas




Hello everyone! Sorry I've been MIA lately... I was busy partying in Vegas for my sisters bachelorette party!! We stayed at Cesear's (and got upgraded to a suite... couldn't have been better!) This is my second time going there in 3 months, and I want to be back there asap! We went to mostly the same night clubs as I did last time (Pure, Tao, and Body English.) All in all it was a total blast! I posted a few pics from the trip.... oh yeah, and I got bangs! (Left is a group of us before Thunder from Down Under show, middle is me and my sister Katie the bachelorette, and right is all 9 of us)

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore