designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson. . . .Wow!

Hi Jennifer: As the entire world knows by now, Michael Jackson has died in Los Angeles at the age of 50. I'm stunned and it's surreal living in LA with his death as the news and people in the street is incredible.

I'm sure, based on what's going on currently, that his death is going to be covered like the death of Princess Diana. It's so terrible and shocking because he was so young.

I know he was a very odd person but you cannot deny his stardom and his talent. As weird as he was I would have bought a ticket to one of his upcoming concerts.

I'm watching the coverage as I write this so. that's all for now. I'm glued to the television.

Lynn Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore