designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kristin's Favorite

Over the past ten years of owning J. LaMore, I have met some of the most incredible people. Some of my closest friends today are from friendships that developed through the store. Lucky me!

One of my all time favorite families who shop at J. LaMore are the Oster's. Karen is the mom, she lives in Beloit, and Kristin is her daughter who lives in Madison. They have been shopping with me since 2002 and I think the world of them! Kristin just stopped in J. LaMore today to drop off a gift for me, to thank me for "always being so nice!" Funny thing, here I thought that they were the ones always being so nice. I love it when they come in, we joke around, try on a bunch of clothes and just have a great time. Karen has sold ME many things, often times saying, "Jennifer, you really need to have this, try it on for me." Such incredible people, I adore them both. Kristin's gift included her favorite items, Fresh brand sugar lychee bath and shower gel and Pacifica Brazilian mango grapefruit body wash! Yum! I can't wait to try them! She said her "favorite" of the two is Fresh gel. It smells amazing! I'm hoping I love it as much as she does and will feature it as my weekly favorite giveaway!

Thank you so much Kristin for the gifts. It's so incredibly thoughtful of you. Thank you Karen for being so sweet to me and for teasing Jim! He loves it!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore