designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, June 08, 2009

Office Attire

Since I don't work in an office setting I'm curious as to what office attire is now a days. At J. LaMore I'm lucky enough to be able to wear adorable J. LaMore dresses and tops every day to work. As a nanny I of course don't have a dress code other than a swimsuit and something I can run around in!

Is office attire still as strict as it used to be? My older sister works for a sports marketing company in Madison and is the only woman in the office. She usually just wears a nice sweater and black pants or khakis, but she doesn't follow the "3 piece rule" (pants/skirt, blouse and sweater.) Is it appropriate to just wear nice pants and a top now a days? Going into a new job in a office today I would probably wear an outfit like the one pictured.


-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore