designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Geisha House Restaurant!

Hi Jennifer and friends: Well, it's confirmed, I'm having my college roommate and her husband spend the weekend at my condo. I'm very excited as I haven't seen her in many years although we stay in touch through email and Facebook. (By the way she is an avid reader of the 'Friends blog'.)

She has never been to LA and the first thing we're going to do is go to dinner Friday night at one of my all time favorite restaurants, The Geisha House. This traditional Japanese restaurant has the best food I have ever tasted and I had to make reservations three weeks in advance before it was confirmed I was having guests.

I'm not a food critic and I don't know how to describe the menu other then it's Japanese style food with unusual and interesting sushi dishes. The decor is beautiful, the waiters are in Geisha outfits and the food is amazing. I also have to add that's it's expensive but well worth it. Lots of twenty somethings come here for dinner and the attire is business casual.

Geisha House is right in downtown LA and if your not to full, there are plenty of night clubs to go to in this area. I'm usually to full to stay out late but I'm going to have to give it my best as a tribute to my old college days. I can't stay out late like I used to do.

My boyfriend has never met my friend or her husband so it should be fun. I'll keep you posted about what I'm going to wear and what clubs we go to.

Talk to you later.

Lynn Los Angeles, CA

P.S.

Nice blog Clare! You crack me up!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore