designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Best of Madison Party

Hey everyone! My name is Raquel and I have recently started working at J.LaMore as an intern for the upcoming fashion show. I have been coming to the store since I was in grade school while I shopped along with my mom. Now I am 16 years old and I go to Edgewood High School. This summer I looked forward to learning all I can from Jim and Jennifer. This Friday is the Best of Madison Awards and I am excited to go along with the rest of the J.LaMore crew!

Raquel

2 comments:

Jules said...

Welcome Raquel! So excited to see extra help around J. LaMore- It's always needed!

Jennifer said...

Well said Julie! It's great to have you here Raquel!

Powered by J. LaMore