designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ripped up jeans. . . Love!

Hi Jennifer and friends. I have noticed a big trend happening rather quickly in Los Angeles - ripped jeans! Everyone seems to wear them now and I'm a big fan. I recently saw a pic of Kim K in these jeans and Megan Fox lives in them. These jeans are one of the sexiest looks a woman can wear, in my opinion. I love how they look and if you've been working out hard to get in shape, nothing shows off your hot 'bod' better then a pair of great jeans.

I know there are different kinds of worn out looking jeans but the kind that have well structured tears and material showing is my favorite look. The almost-a-tear-but-not-quiet-look.

I don't care for the jeans that have actual holes in them as the appear cheap or look almost home made. I'm very happy this look is coming back strong as I have several pair in my closet.

Lynn Los Angeles.

P.S. Hi Clare: I have to comment on your post about tattoo's. Nice info and I have also seen these high end salons taking in tattoo artist and molding them into their businesses. I don't have any tattoo's but a white tattoo is the only way I would get one. They look kind of cool.

Lynn

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore