designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, July 15, 2007

What a SALE!!

Wow, what an amazing sale that is going on right now!!! I was VERY excited to see how many items were on sale, and at how low of prices things have been marked down!! Great dresses for under $100, cheap bermuda shorts that you can wear into fall, and tons of adorable summer tops that I can wear till the end of August!

My Favorite item on sale is the Weston Wear "Alana" Dress. It'd look so cute with the Cindy Says "Beck" Sandal (which of course are also on sale) and some gold accessories!!

Max, I'm sure im not alone when I say that we are going to miss you here on the J. LaMore blog!! It has been a pleasure getting to know you through jlamore.com, and good luck with your business and baby on the way!!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore