designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, July 16, 2007

Shopping the New Arrivals

My girlfriend and I hit Fifth Avenue this weekend for some serious window shopping - so much fun after a mimosa-filled brunch! I love all of the new fall looks, especially the wide-leg pants that we've been talking about, the beautiful tweeds, and the adorable cropped jackets. I also love that tunics are still all over the place - and I really love that I can wear so many of them now and don't have to wait for the weather to change. (Sometimes, I'm all about instant gratification!) J. LaMore's online "windows" are looking great too. This scarlet tunic by Yoana Baraschi is absolutely gorgeous and will look great with a pair of dark jeans - a great look for a night at the movies or out at the bars...


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore