designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, July 21, 2007

New Wardrobe

Thanks Jennifer for the good wishes - Amanda K. is right - I will have to bend your ear regarding the secrets to being so successful!

Now that my career path is changing, I won't be going to an office anymore, and my wardrobe won't be dictated by suits and pumps. Although I love a sleek power suit with a beautiful silk top underneath, I can't wait to have a wardrobe made up of clothes that I just simply love to wear as opposed to having to consider the office environment or clients. A great wide-leg jean wouldn't fly at my office but will be great as I'm putting together my business plan at a hip local coffee shop... :)

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore