designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, July 23, 2007

Introduction

I am thrilled to be a J.LaMore friend! I began shopping at the store on Monroe St. as a student at the UW-Madison in 2001. As a devout fashionista, I was an instant fan! Owners, Jennifer and Jim, are dedicated to carrying the must-have items of each season. They run their boutique with such passion, knowing the names of every customer and catering to their individual styles and preferences.

As a jewelry designer with my own company, Ali Precious, I work hard to follow in their footsteps and share their commitment of making my clients look and feel fabulous!

Though my college days are now (wonderful) memories of the past, shopping at J.LaMore will still be a part of my present and future!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore